Check if your High School Academic Progress Evaluation:
Check your Bright Futures status & GPA. It is very similar to your college recalculated GPA.
Other senior tasks:
- Explore Careers: Use the O*Net to take an interest survey and explore careers.
- Make a Resume: Use Family Connections to start your resume.
- Complete your Recommendation Questionnaires: Use Family Connections to get started on the questionnaires that counselors and/or teachers will review prior to doing your recommendation letter.
- Send your Transcripts: Use Family Connection to send your transcripts...whenever you are ready to do so.
- Send your Test Scores: Use Collegeboard to send SAT scores and ACT to send ACT scores.
- Prepare for the next SAT: Use Khan Academy to practice for the next SAT. Visit our testing tab to get started.
- Build your College List: Use Family Connection Super Match tool to find out about some colleges that would be a good fit for you.
- Sign up for College Visits: Use Family Connection to sign up for visits to hear from college representatives.
- Work on your Common App: Use commonapp.org to fill out your college applications.
- Link your Common App to Family Connection: Go to your 'colleges I'm applying to' list on Family Connection and match your Common App.
- Work on your UF application: Use the Coalition application if you plan on applying to UF.
- Work on your FSU application: Visit the FSU admissions website to work on your FSU application.
- Work on your UCF application: Visit the UCF admissions website to work on your UCF application.
- Work on your USF application: Visit the USF admissions website to work on your USF application.
- Do your Service Hours: Visit the Community Service tab to learn about volunteer opportunities.
- Complete & Turn in Service Forms: Download Bright Futures Community Service forms to record your hours.
- Sign up for your Online class: Visit www.flvs.net to sign up for your online class. It must be completed by the end of 1st semester or by May 1st!
- Schedule an Appointment with your Counselor: If you need help with any part of the college process, graduation requirements, or with planning what you will do after you graduate from high school then sign in on the iPad to see your counselor. Or, check our "Meet our Staff" page to email your counselor.
- Visit College Resource Room 101: Use the computers in the college resource room! Also, sign in for one-on-one assistance from Mrs. Moseley.